The Work Plan

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Outstanding Blogger Award

                                            Outstanding Bloggers Award

                      This week have been full of unexpected surprises. I have received three awards and I am just glowing. But I live by the rule "pride before failure".  The kids I work with everyday should be receiving this award. Without them coming to school everyday and ready to work this little blog of mine wouldn't exist. Also my three little soldiers come up with plenty of the  works that I share.

                               The Outstanding Blogger Award
                                                 
                                               

                                    

   1. Say thanks to the person who gave me this award.

         Thank you Deb. Deb has a very insightful blog  Living Montessori Now shares lots of montessori ideas and activites. Also she even lets you learn more about her wonderful family. Thank you Deb it is truly inspiring to receive a award from someone like you.

 2. Share seven things about myself

      1.  Any store I enter I go down every aisle in the toy section, now it is every aisle in the dollar stores.

      2.  The lady who answers the phone at Montessori N' Such knows my voice.

      3.   All three teacher stores in my area know me and my children by first names.

      4.  I am a middle child.

      5.  I live in the same neighborhood I grew up in. Yes my elementary school and high school I attended is in walking distance from my house.
          
       6.   I started liking school when I was 23years old working as a paraprofessional in a elementary special education classroom.  A dynamic teacher I had the pleasure of working with is who inspired me to work with children as a career.

        7.    I  sometimes have dreams about montessori activities.


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered and think are fantastic!

        O.K this is becoming harder and harder. Here it goes not in any particular order.

1.Montessori Beginnings
2.Raising Ian
3.Joyful Learner
4. Simply Montessori
5. Adventures In Mommydom
6. Et si on apprenait...a la maison?!
7.The Adventures Of Bear
8.Leptir
9. Our Roxaboxen Adventures
10.2 Pequenos Traviesos
11.Beautiful Sun Montessori
12. A Bit Of This and A Bit Of That
13.Miescuelita Montessori
14.Montessori Mama
15. Walking by the Way


                                               You can get the button for your award by visiting Living Montessori Now.  I don't know what I am doing but I am not able to copy it.
                                      

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and the award! I'm truly touched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to your nice comment and for the award, I am surprised and touched!
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This award came in the right moment. Thanks for cheering me up. You are a great blogger, very commited to your ALL your children. Its been very nice "knowing" you. I truly enjoy reading your posts. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had to curtail my tendencies of going down toy aisles and the like because then my kids ask for EVERYTHING they see. And that can get old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! I loved reading your list. And thanks so much for thinking of me ~ I am blessed to know that you think my blog is outstanding!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I love reading your blog, here's an award for this one:
    http://mamankangourou.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thank you so much for giving me this award. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, it was a lovely surprise to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your kind comment and for passing the award on to me. I think you and your blog and the work you're doing with the children ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments