The Work Plan

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Junk!!

It all started with just moving a few things, now I am officially Spring Cleaning!! It actually feels great to finally declutter my home I have lived in for seven years now. Today is day 6 of decluttering. Tomorrow the painting will happen, and Saturday I will have professional carpet cleaners coming, I am really excited about this!! I really didn't think I was going to take a blog break, but I didn't realize I had so much junk! Speaking of we hope to have a garage sale on Sunday. My kids are already sorting out some items that they will donate to our Goodwill and things that they will sell. Which is leading to some wonderful discussions about economics and depreciation. Also I may be moving my preschooler/schoolage classroom to the second floor. I am really loving our space now that I have been dejunking. I will be back next week with some wonderful photos of the children working and some works in progress in relocating our new school space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate Your Comments