The Work Plan

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Language, Sorting, And Counting With The Grammar Farm

I love the whole idea of the Grammar Farm. The Montessori Method uses this material to aid in learning the Parts of Grammar. My younger preschoolers and toddlers take to this material instantly. I made this material avaliable to them again. Jessica and I were using the farm to verbally name the objects, which led to some I Spy fun with beginning sounds. Later another child joined us,and on their own they added in the Sandpaper Numbers to count the objects.
                                                            



I always  feel a little extra excited at the end of a work period when the children create their own work, and correctly use the materials while doing it.                                                                             
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate Your Comments