The Work Plan

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Canada Day

Once a month DJ receives a country to study from Highlights it is in the Top Secret Adventures Club. He enjoys waiting on the arrival in the mail, and quickly gets to the work. This time the country was Canada, I quickly hid it from him because I wanted to surprise him. I had forgotten it had came until Friday he let me know that he knew it was Canada Day. DJ was pleased when I showed him his package and of course he got busy.

 The monthly kit comes with a book about the country, a puzzle, and an activity guide.


 In order to solve the clues you have to put the puzzle together first.


 This book club is a must have for geography lovers like DJ. Also the materials have been awesome to add to our continent boxes.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate Your Comments