The Work Plan

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Behind The Scenes

I just wanted to share a side effect of having everything at a childs' height. Eli went to put his work away and ended up face to face with the drying rack that just so happened to have a freshly painted piece of work on it. Needless to say I then became a hair shampooer. Now imagine me wrestling with a I don't want to get my hair washed two year old (halfway kidding:) I caution you to take a look at your enviroment before setting up the drying rack area. Life is Fun! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I wonder if any your readers would like to get to know the Montessori way of teaching a bit better. If so I invite them to enter the giveaway I'm hosting right now!!! One lucky reader will win a FREE ON-LINE MONTESSORI TRAINING PROGRAM +12 MONTESSORI ALBUMS!!. The training program is run by Karen Tyler ;-)
    Here is a link to the giveaway:
    http://wczesnaedukacjaantkaikuby.blogspot.com/2012/02/win-karen-tylers-montessori-training.html

    Blessings for you and your family
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments