The Work Plan

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Counting Seeds

The name tags have done wonders for recognizing their name and saving their work space.

                                                                           
I thought it would be a good idea to count seeds and reinforce number counting from 1-6, especially since they are eager to count all the seeds inside apples and pumpkins. It is all about Fall in our neck of the woods, which means it times to taste all those delicious apples that have been picked and pumpkins are surely a point of interest for children this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. I am very curious about the Mother Goose Time Curriculum for my youngest. I am not sure if this is open internationally, but I'd be happy to contribute to postage (I'm in the UK). Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments