The Work Plan

Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet Avi



                Welcome Avi!!


 As soon as another child put the scissor work back on the shelf.  Avi made a mad dash to retrieve it. She really wasn't paying attention to my presentation, just determined to get those scissors in her hand!! I asked an older child to sit with her and cut alongside her. Avi liked this idea and had fun getting to know another friend that she wouldn't let out of her sight for the rest of the day. Avi is two years old. Today was her first day and she fit right in. Looking forward to getting to know you Avi.                                                                

2 comments:

  1. I wish you were near me. I would have loved to have my children under your direction. You are so loving, kind and a gifted teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Phyllis!! You are such a blessing, I sure wish that your family lived closer to us now. There is so much to learn from you. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments