The Work Plan

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It All Started With The Metal Insets

Mia(4) started working with the Mental Insets some time ago. Today she decided to add another element to it. She asked me if  I would write the name of the shape for her on the paper next to her drawing. The next thing she did was start writing! Mia spelled out the word Mom and then wrote her dad's name.

   
Just another reason why I love the Metal Insets.

Linking this post to We Don't Know No Education where you can find the Write to Read, Read to Learn language linky                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Very sweet! It's nice to be able to witness these moments with our children! A great benefit to home schooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every minute I spend with the children! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments