The Work Plan

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mosaics by Numbers

DJ has been super excited to work on his mosaic designs. This project has helped him to pay attention to details and again stick to a work and finish it. DJ does love all things dinosaurs so it helped a lot that the designs were of four different kinds of dinosaurs. It is completed by matching the numbers to the color mosaic tile. DJ has a clear understanding of his numbers between 1 to 10 and beyond. I did notice that doing color by number printables he would hurry through them and make careless mistakes. I think this will help him with patience and keep those hands busy!!



                                                                            
                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. What a very good idea! Could you tell me where you found that material? My son loves dinosaurs and is learning numbers so I'm sure he would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natym, I purchased the kit at Micheals I had a 40% off coupon so it cost only $8.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool materials. Are you talking about
    the craft craft store?
    Kathy
    www.kathysmontessorilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Kathy!! Yes it is the craft store Micheals.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments