The Work Plan

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paper Bag Fun!

O.K so I ran out of extra paper for the kids to do their coloring on, and the kids here well they have to color everyday. So I was looking around for some sort of paper and I found a stash of paper bags. I placed them where extra paper is kept on our shelves, I didn't tell them anything about it. They were like kids in a candy store, they made all types of puppets.This was used by all ages. I love their creativity!!







I whole hour of busyness! Now just imagine if they had collage materials avaliable?                                                                              

                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. We use a TON of paper here too. The bags are good idea! It's amazing what kids can think of! You should try the collage idea! Maybe I will too!~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments