The Work Plan

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Linky

I have been thinking about having a place here on this blog where everyone could link up about the reading strategies that you use in the classroom, or at home with your children. I love finding new ways to guide the children. I always see new creative ways to learn while visiting blogs. I thought it would be a wonderful thing if there could be place a where you could go and find these ideas quickly. It will be for all ages and for all styles of learning. I know when I participate in Linkys I have seen some fantastic things and it has been able to revive my creative juices when they were going dry.  Does this sound like something you would be interested in?  Please let me know by leaving a comment. I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I would be. I wouldn't participate every week, but I'll probably pop in from time to time with ideas.

    And I'm always up for new ideas for practicing reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am curioius about your work stations. I am somewhat familiar with Montessori, but I don't know a whole lot. I have a autistic son who has trouble coming up with things to occuply his time. I was just thinking that some of these work stations might be something I could direct him to after I taught him how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments