1. First find a empty bucket,basket,veggie brush, and two cloths.
2. Fill your bucket with water and your favorite fruit or veggie wash.
Note: Pay careful attention to the temperature of the water.
3. Put your apples in the bucket.
4. Show your toddler how to use a cloth or veggie brush to clean the apples. The other cloth will be used for drying the apples.
Important: DO NOT SAY A WORD, JUST EXAGGERATE YOUR MOVEMENTS.
5. Ask your toddler if they would like to do this work.
(They will say YES!!)
6. Give them the veggie brush or cloth.
7. Relax, Observe, and Laugh!!
Jessica is 26 months.
Exploring the materials.
Happy is 17 months.
AT THE SAME TIME!!
Jessica and Happy worked with this work individually with focused attention for about a hour. I really believe Happy could of went on for a longer period but it was time for lunch. To see other toddlers doing montessori activities visit One Hook Wonder.