The Work Plan

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Pottery Wheel

Today was a really gloomy day outside, So I decided to take a rest. While I was resting  my husband called me to come see this, our daughter Ken working on her pottery wheel that she received  as a Easter present. My husband helped her mold and get a rhythm, in no time she was on her way to making something that made her smile. I really love the times when our children take steps to do things that will help them feel proud and grow. Making pottery involves a lot of patience and practice before it can become a skilled craft. Ken says she loves feeling the clay, molding the clay and using her foot pedal at the same time.The pottery wheel was purchased at Target for $15.00, others wanted at least ten dollars more.I just got a burst of energy, Thanks Ken for motivating me today.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog via One Hook Wonder Linky! Your activities are amazing and so interesting! Thanks for sharing :-)
    I have blog about Montessori activities too (I'm on my bloggy break, but I'll be back soon). You can check it out if you want:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments