The Work Plan

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love Math

 During DJs' work period all he wanted to do was build with sensorial materials, and math materials. It was very exciting thing for me to observe. DJ has always loved letters. Anything that involves letters he is game to do. He started reading at a very early age. This was not a forced thing to do but something that he had a strong interest in, many times DJ sat right beside me when I was giving his older sisters reading lessons. Now he is making a effort to work with math works.
                    
                                              He started his work period with the knobless cylinders.



Building numbers with the golden beads.

Building and adding numbers with the stamp game.


DJ ended his work period with the binomial cube.


While we were eating lunch DJ told me he loved math work. I am the happiest mom today!!

                                                                         

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate Your Comments