Saturday, July 17, 2010
I love what I do and I am pleased to hear from all of you that read and leave me comments here. I am happy that I am able to show this through blogging. Elle Belle's Bows gave me The Versatile Bloggers Award.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
Rule number 1:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you. Thank you Elle Belles' Bow I really love all the cute hair bows you design, and my daughters love them too. Your blog is awesome and brings some hope to me since I don't have the slightest clue in hairstyling fashion for my two girls.
Rule number 2:
Share seven things about yourself.
1. I can be very shy until I get to know you, then you have to tell me to "be quiet"
2. I met my husband when we were attending school at Eastern Michigan University in 1992.
3. I have a toy wooden kitchen in my bedroom.
4. My favorite cookie is Peanut Butter made by "Grandma's". My local store orders them just for me. Family Dollars sell these. You have to try them, it will surprise you how good this store brought cookie is.
5. I am thirty seven years old.
6. Still a nail biter.
7. By the time I was in middle school I really disliked school.
Rule number 3:
Pass the award onto 15 bloggers whom you have just recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
I want to click on all the blogs that I follow, but I must follow the rules. The Versatile Bloggers are not listed in any certain way.
1. Sowing 3 Seeds
2.A Montessori Musing Place
3. cows go moo and ducks go quack
4. Dinosaurs & Trains
5. Montessori Ponderings
6. Living Montessori Now
7. Real Life Montessori
8.Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
9. Delightful Learning
10. Kathy's Montessori Life
11.Little Hands, Big Work
12.A Thousand Joys
13. good tree montessori homeschool
14.Wildflowers and Marbles
15. tots and me
Rule number 4:
Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
Thanks you for the visits and the comments on this blog. It is all about the children and they love the great ideas you all come up with.