The Work Plan

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weaving

                       My daughter Ken is really getting into weaving. Her interest in weaving was sparked by a work I placed on the practical life shelf. Weaving isn't easy at all for her right now, but she is sticking to it.



                                                         
         I have a few tricks up my sleeve to help her become more skillful. I happened to be one of the most uncraftiest people alive. I going to change this around for Ken stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. ok....if 2 show up the computer went wonky...

    I really want to know where you got the loom. I had those as a child and seeing them takes me back! All the polyester potholders my mom could use! :) They were AWESOME!!!

    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I brought the weaving loom from Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments