The Work Plan

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Prepared Enviroment




   All of the children left early today, early for me is about five o'clock. I usually work much later. When the last child left I followed them to the door to lock it, and begin carrying on with other business upstairs. After about a hour of  hearing almost silence, I called  for "DJ" to see what he was doing. Sometimes silence isn't a good thing for too long when kids are in the house (lol).  He was answering from the basement. I went back down because I knew there were things that I should finish up before tomorrow. This is what he was doing, copying the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". When I picked up my camera to take a picture. He said "Wait let me do Friday". I am very excited about how the "prepared enviroment"  is guiding my children. I must say that education has always been very important to my husband and I. Now my children come home from school and ask me "What are we going to learn new today"!

1 comment:

Appreciate Your Comments