The Work Plan

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Toddler Tuesday

 Last week our toddler group were explorers on a hunt to find interesting things to get their hands on. They allowed me to introduce new works to them. They sat and watched my movement. I learned through them that yes, less talk during presentations keeps a busy toddler focused.


"Jamesha" working with  classified cards(school).



Andrew and "Dre" spooning.





"Jessica" pouring buttons.



"Dre" decided his new job was to clean stairs. He went for the broom and dust pan I have for older children, ditched the tray broom work and went for the real deal. Yeah, I better get to mopping those stairs!! Pardon the mess.



"Kay" matching cookies by color and shape.

 I have to say that they had a very good work cycle week. They helped me learn a few more things. Unfortunately I don't have enough pictures to show all of their great works. Now I am heading over to One Hook Wonder to see what other toddlers have been doing. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Ienjoy your toddler posts, thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments